School Rules for Leave :
- A student is expected to be regular in attending school. Hundred percent attendance is expected from every student.
- A student absent on a day must submit a leave application to the class teacher signed by the parent the next day.
- 75% attendance is mandatory for promotion to the next class.
- C.B.S.E. guidelines will be followed strictly in Board classes. A student with less than 75% attendance will be debarred from appearing in the Board Examinations (X and XII).
- In case of absence exceeding five days in a month without explanation, the name of the student will be ‘struck off’ the rolls.
- Re-admission may be done at the discretion of the Principal only.
- Re-admission charges will be payable at the time of readmission.
- Leave exceeding three days for the board classes will be sanctioned only by the Principal, failing which the student’s name is liable to be struck off the rolls.
- No half days or short leave will be granted to students.
- All the students are expected to attend school on the reopening day after each vacation. In case of absence without a leave note, his / her name is liable to be ‘Struck Off’ the rolls.
- No 1/2 day leave will be granted on the days of Assessments.
NOTE: THE SCHOOL PROVIDES THE FACILITY OF STAY BACK FOR THE STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT DOING WELL AT ACADEMICS. IN CASE, A CHILD IS SELECTED FOR THE SAME NO PERMISSION WILL BE GRANTED TO REMAIN ABSENT EVEN FOR ONE SINGLE DAY.
TRANSPORT IS PROVIDED TO THE STAY BACK STUDENTS ACCORDING TO THE POSSIBILITIES OF THE SCHOOL. IN CASE OF SINGLE ROUTE OF THE STUDENTS, THE PARENTS WILL TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENTS TO GET BACK HOME EITHER FROM THE SCHOOL OR FROM THE LAST DESTINATION OF THE SCHOOL TRANSPORT.